Friday, December 10, 2004

laps at the pool

I've always liked girls who were stronger than me, taller than me, smarter than me, more mature than me and older than me (though as I age, that last desire is changing). I didn't always fantasize about lapsitting, though. That started when I was in high school. I don't remember what started it.

But I do remember one really erotic experience that I witnessed but unfortunately didn't take part in. I must have been about sixteen. I was swimming at the public pool. There was a kid there who was a couple of years younger than me. I knew him slightly. He was a really small, slight boy. He was at the pool with a bunch of other kids, one of whom was a girl who looked like she was nineteen or twenty, though she was probably younger. She had long black hair, a lovely face, and a lean fit body. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and I remember being mesmerized by the perfect definition of her legs. (I have a bare leg fetish, too, but that's another story). I don't know what she was doing with there, hanging out with the younger kids. Maybe she was babysitting.

She and the boy were clowning around on the pavement around the pool. He kept trying to shove her in, but she easily evaded him. Eventually, she picked him up in a cradle carry and threw him in the pool. While he was floundering around, she sat down on a bench and watched. Soon, he had climbed out of the pool and was grabbing at her hands, trying to pull her up from the bench. But she was stronger than him. She wouldn't budge from the bench. Suddenly, we was sitting in her lap, wrestling with her. They wiggled around and tickled each other, giggling ferociously. After a while, the wrestling died down and the boy went quiet and subdued. He leaned back against her, and she just held him on her lap, cuddling him. I never forgot that. It seemed to me that there was something erotic about it for the boy, and that idea -- that it turned him on to sit on her lap -- really turned me on.

A couple of years later, I was hanging out at my friend Mike's house. Mike had also invited Jenny over. She was a mutual friend, and she and Mike had been flirting with each other for months, but nothing had ever been acknowledged. Jenny was a fair-skinned girl with cascades of blonde hair and penetrating eyes. She was wearing shorts that day, and I was in love with her legs.

We were all bored, and at some point, to lighten the boredom, Mike plopped down on the couch next to Jenny and started wrestling with her. They wrestled for a long time, but it ended with him sitting on her lap, the two of them cuddling. I knew, again, that lapsitting was a turn-on for someone else besides me. Or maybe I just read my own desire into Mike's playfulness. In any case, it seemed like he was into it.

1 Comments:

Blogger rajesh said...

Hi..8 years back I used to look very cute and boyish and I used to sit on my servants lap. Since i was in a city where the temperatures were hot I used to wear a vest and shorts. The servants used to put their arms around me while I was sitting on their lap. They used to playfully spank me too

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home