Saturday, December 11, 2004

high school days

I didn't get to sit on many laps myself in high school. I was too shy to attempt it, which is too bad, because back then it would have been pretty easy (I could have used the "wrestling" ploy.) There were a lot of near misses. Several times, female friends of mine (I never really had a girlfriend in high school) actually invited me to sit on their laps. We'd be hanging out somewhere where there weren't enough seats, and one of the girls would sit down and suggestively pat her lap. I've always loved that gesture. It's one thing to wrangle your way onto a girl's lap, but it's quite something else to actually be invited. But dumb as I was, I didn't take these girls up on the offer. I don't know why. I was scared and shy. Maybe I was scared I would get an obvious erection. I don't remember. I just remember feeling excited and flustered.

But I did sit on three laps back then. All three times were in cars. Typical for highschoolers, we always piled more kids into cars than could reasonably fit. On three different occasions, I was that last one in and got to sit on a girl's lap. None of these were great experiences (those came later). The first lap belonged to a girl named Gerty, who was very plain. Fetish or not, I'm like most guys in that not just any girl with a lap will do. I have to be attracted to her in general in order to be turned on. Gerty was a sweetheart, but I just wasn't into her. The other two car-experiences were awkward, and eerily similar, even though they involved two totally different girls. The girls were Diane and Amy. In both cases, on the way to wherever we were going, they sat on my lap, which is not my preference, but I still like it, especially if the girl on my lap is pretty, which was true of both these girls. On the way back, both times, the girl said to me, "I don't want to sit on your lap; you can sit on mine." These were really attractive girls, and I should have been in heaven, but I was too freaked out by why they didn't want to sit on my lap to be into sitting on theirs. I kept wondering if I had somehow offended them while they were on my laps. Did I have a noticeable erection or something. Also, one of them, Diane I think, squealed the whole time I sat on her lap. She moaned in pain. I don't get that. No girl has ever complained that I was too heavy for her -- except Diane.

I wouldn't linger over these experiences for so long, except for the fact that they were my first, and they weren't fun. It took a while for lapsitting to actually become fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home