Sunday, December 12, 2004

paying for it

My next experience was also miserable. It was with a prostitute. I was eighteen or so, and I found her ad in an independent newspaper. She claimed to be a "sexy, leggy young girl." It was the leggy part that excited me. I was too young and naïve to understand that ads don't always tell the truth.

When she opened the door, I saw she was old, fat and plain in the face. She was also bored-looking and unfriendly. I had never been to a prostitute before. I was nervous and wanted the whole thing to be over as quickly as possible. She didn't help put me at ease. She told me to take off my clothes, which I did, lie down on the bed, which I did, and then she started jacking my off with her hand. She was rough and it hurt a bit. I asked her to stop. I asked her if we could try something different and she looked at me suspiciously and said, "what?" I asked her if she's sit in a chair. Keeping her eyes on me, she sat. I stood up, walked over to me and sat down on her lap. She said, "Oh, Jesus!" then resumed the handjob for a minute. Then she stopped and said, "No. No. I don't think so," and she prodded me off her lap. Shortly after that, I fled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home