Tuesday, December 14, 2004

freshman laps 101

The situation improved when I was in college, living in the dorms. I make a lot of women friends, and I discovered that I could sit on their laps quite often if I made it seem like I was just kidding around. I used to feel odd about it though. They were fine with me sitting on their laps as a playful gesture, but would they still have let me if they'd known it was a turnon for me? I used to turn the ethics of that question over and over in my mind. Was it wrong? They were letting me sit on their laps, but I was deceiving them about why I was doing it.

Sometimes I feel this way about my leg fetish, too. I know many guys are turned on by a nice pair of legs, but it's really intense for me. A woman's legs affect me the way some guys are affected by a woman's breasts or pussy. I often wonder how the woman walking by me on the street would feel if she knew the bare legs sticking out of her shorts were almost making me have an orgasm. If her shirt popped open, she would quickly cover herself up, but she has no problem appearing in public with naked legs.

Anyway, I lived in co-ed dorms for my first few years of college. I didn't date much, but I had many female friends, most of whom were quite attractive. Over time, I sat on all of their laps. It was the easiest time of my life for lapsitting. I wish it was that easy now. Back then, I would just knock on one of their doors and they would say, "come in." Usually, they would be sitting at their desk, doing homework, so it was quite easy to go in and playfully sit on their laps. One girl, Julie, who was really tall with jet-black hair down to her ass, used to call me her teddy-bear when I sat in her lap. She liked to cuddle me.

Though it was easy to sit in laps, I generally had to instigate it. My favorite thing is when a girl invites me to sit in her lap. That's amazing. But it rarely happens. I do remember a couple of times that it did happen, though. The first time, I was hanging out in a room with a whole bunch of people. My friend Kate was sitting in a chair by the door and she saw I had nowhere to sit. She looked at me and then patted her thighs, gesturing me to sit, which I did. I love it when they pat their thighs like that. Kate was wearing shorts, too, so I got to hear the slap of her hands on her lap.

Another time, I was in Jennifer's room. There was only one other person in there with us: Jenn's friend Becky. Jen was blonde and athletic, with strong, toned legs. Becky was more curvy, not fat but slightly rubenesque. She had masses and masses of brown curls. On this occasion, Becky was sitting on the bed and Jenn was in a chair. They were chatting when I walked into the room. Jenn's room was small, and there was really nowhere else to sit. So she point-blank asked me, "do you want to sit in my lap?" I don't think anyone had every actually asked me that before. I tried to hide my excitement as I said, "sure." Her legs were a little parted, so I just sort of sat down on one thigh. She said, "no, that's uncomfortable. Sit across my whole lap." I got up, and she put her legs together. I sat back down, sideways, my are around her neck, my feet draped over one side of her. I love sitting "side-saddle" like that.

I sat on her lap like that for about twenty minutes, while she and Becky chatted. Then Becky said, "you're pretty quiet there, mister!" I realized I hadn't spoken in about ten minutes. I was enjoying Jenn's lap too much. I decided to take a risk and be honest. I said, "that's because I'm having such a good time sitting on Jenn's lap." Jenn patted me on the head and said, "awwwwwww. Isn't he cute?" The conversation was going well, so I decided to take another risk. I said, "how come you never let me sit on your lap, Becky?" And Becky said, "you can sit on my lap anytime you want." Then Jenn said, "how about now, 'cause I've got to pee!" It was like a dream come true. I got off of Jenn's lap and sat down in Becky's. Becky's lap felt totally different form Jenn's. Jenn's lap was muscular, whereas Becky's was all warm and soft.

2 Comments:

Blogger laplover said...

Mark,

While you were sitting on their lap, did they ever "bounce" you on their lap like a little baby? What were they wearing, including shoes?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have a great girl give me a great time like that. I have had a few lap sits like that,but it was eons ago and have not had any since.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home